JAX Retailer News/Expansions
The JAX Daily Record’s Karen Brune Mathis reports on the following expansions and upcoming openings for JAX area retailers:
- Save-A-Lot begins work on its new 13,500 SF store in Beuclerc Village at Old St. Augustine Road and San Jose Blvd. just north of I-295.
- Bearded Pig has buildout plans ($125k) in the former Endo Exo lounge in San Marco.
- Which Wich, the national sandwich chain, is renovating a 2,012 SF space at 10131 San Jose Blvd. for its second JAX location.
- Zaxby’s is planning a new store in Yulee and a store in the Regency area of East JAX, next door to its existing location. Huh?
- Papa Johns is building out space in Gateway Town Center in North JAX.
- And, TopGolf announced its Town Center location (see separate article on JAXcreBLOG).
Posted on September 19, 2015, in Commercial, Development, Hotel-Restaurant-Tourism, JAX Daily Record, Shopping Centers/Retailers, Transactions and tagged Karen Brune Mathis, San Marco, save-a-lot, which wich, zaxbys. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.