Transactions Around Town June 2015
Roger Bull provides a great summary of recent commercial sales around town in his Sunday Business Notebook for July 11, 2015. Among them:
- Reserve Water of Miami paid $6.68M for the Reserve at Waters Inlet apartment community at 6100 Arlington Expressway.
- PNC of Louisville KY paid $6.5M for Monaco Arms apartments at 10415 Monaco Drive.
- Ziff Properties out of Charleston SC paid $8.625M for the self-storage facility at 9119 Merrill Road next to the Big Lots retail center and across from the Publix.
- LEDIC Management paid $15.5M or about $51k/u for the 304-unit Desert Winds Apartments off Atlantic Blvd.
- Setzers Eight Street Corp. paid $998k, or $145/SF for a small retail center at 1533 San Marco Blvd.