Significant Activity for Alliance Florida at Cecil Commerce Center
Hillwood Investment Properties of Dallas reported to the city of JAX lots of activity and deals in the works at Alliance Florida at Cecil Commerce Center on the city’s Westside, including:
- Delivering to the city a $1.5M check for Hillwood’s profits, a milestone that Hillwood reports the development is now “in the black” after it sold the GE Oil & Gas facility to the Realty Income Corp. REIT for some $57.6M
- Talking to an undisclosed company for a 150k SF aviation-related manufacturing facility
- After a site tour, awaiting an RFP for a 600k SF distribution center, expandable to 750k SF
- Broker inquiries for undisclosed prospects to lease 500k SF distribution center and a 400k SF warehouse and 100-150k SF warehouse users
- A 200k SF manufacturing facility, believed to be for a aviation-related user
- Other smallers users, including a retail project and an un-timed and unspecified e-commerce center.
Posted on July 10, 2015, in Development, JAX Daily Record, Warehouses/Industrial and tagged alliance florida, cecil commerce center, Hillwood, Karen Brune Mathis. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.