600-Home Community Planned for South JAX…And More
Roger Bull of The Florida Times-Union reports in his Sunday Business Notebook that Eastland Partners is planning a 650-home single family (only) residential community called Wells Creek, on Philips Highway, about 1.5 miles south of Florida 9B. No multi-family and no retail according to the zoning application and expected pricing will be in the upper 200’s.
- former Peterbrooke chocolate factory at 1458 San Marco Blvd. sold for $104/SF.
- Ace Hardware is taking the long-vacant former Eckerd Drug store at 150 San Marco Ave. in St. Augustine.
- Scottish Inn Partnership of OKC paid $72k/key for the TownePlace Suites by Marriott at 4801 Lenior Avenue off JTB.
- VST Holdings of Brooklyn NY paid $4.35M for the Chase Bank at 1515 Atlantic Blvd in San Marco.
- A Colorado-based investor paid $4.91M for the building housing Visionworks and Burger Fi at 4890 Big Island Drive near St Johns Town Center.
Posted on June 24, 2015, in Commercial, Development, Single Tenant Net Leased (STNL), St. Johns County, The Florida Times-Union, Transactions and tagged ace hardware, burger fi, chase bank, eastland, Roger Bull, sjtc, towneplace, wells creek. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.