Roger Bull’s Sunday Notebook for April 2015
Roger Bull’s Sunday Notebook in The Florida Times-Union offers an update on all kinds of things; a few below:
- Retirement Housing Foundation paid $10.38M for the 192-unit ($54k/u) Towers of JAX at 1400 E. Lebaron Ave., a low-income housing building for seniors; the new owners plan an $8.5M renovation.
- Vestcor plans to build a 3-story, 82-unit apartment community for low-income seniors at 5175 N. Main St.; it will be called Caroline Oaks. Vestcor is already building a 123-unit community at 1800 Corporate Square Blvd. off Atlantic Blvd.
- Starling Senior Living is building a senior care facility, Watercrest of San Jose; it will include 24 memory care beds and 66 assisted care beds.
- IP Capital Partners of Boca paid $3.6M for the former Comcast building at 6805 Southpoint Parkway.
- Cove Plaza shopping center at 1401 US 17 in Green Cove Springs sold at $1.625M or about $28/SF to a Boynton Beach investor.
- Ossi Development paid $1.4M for a site on Ponce de Leon Street between Pullian and Horn Streets in JAX Beach where it plans seven homes to be built; that’s $200k/lot.