Various Development Updates, Permits and Transactions
Roger Bull of The Florida Times-Union reports on a number of developments and a few transactions in and around JAX and NE FL.
- Wal-Mart Neighborhood Market to open in August at San Pablo Blvd. and Atlantic Blvd. in the former Food Lion space.
- Maple Street Biscuit Co. has signed on for a sixth lease in Tallahassee.
- The Cowford Chophouse in the old Bostwick Building downtown is progressing, on paper.
- Wawa is planning some 25 more c-stores in FL but non planned for NE FL as they focus on Central FL, SW FL and Daytona areas for the near term.
- PWC is building out their new space at SunTrust Tower at a cost of a whopping $72/SF.
- Baptist Health paid $28/SF or $2.145M for a 1.76-acre site next to the Gate c-store at Town Center Pkwy and I-295, where they plan a free-standing emergency center to open in 2016.
- J Realty paid $2.035M for the Walgreens at 7512 Lem Turner Rd. That’s a mid-6’s cap on a reduced rent the seller recently negotiated with Walgreens for an extension.
- DR Horton paid $76k/lot or $1.134M for 15 lots in Paradise Lakes.
- L&L Pirton Inc of New York paid $2.252M for the Wendys at 15236 Max Leggett Pkwy at the airport exit off I-95.
- Agree Realty paid $1.61M for the Jiffy Lube at 1672 Third St S in JAX Beach.
- Kwik Way paid $2.262M for the c-store/gas station at 116 Oakleaf VIllage Pkwy.
Posted on March 28, 2015, in Commercial, Development, The Florida Times-Union, Transactions and tagged developments, jiffy lube, pwc, Roger Bull, sales, transactiions, walgreens, wawa, wendys. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.