Restaurants Opening and Hunting for Sites in JAX
Karen Brune Mathis of The JAX Daily Record provides a great update on restaurants opening and looking to open in the JAX region after presentations and interviews she had at the International Council of Shopping Centers meetings this week at the Aloft hotel on the Southside.
- Newk’s Eatery, the Jackson, MS-based fast-casual restaurant says they are looking for three more sites in JAX over the next three to five years to add to their existing two locations in the region.
- Jason’s Deli wants 5-6 more stors.
- Chipotle has plans for a new restaurant at 13456 Beach Blvd.
- Mission BBQ is opening at 8440 Blanding Blvd, in Orange Park.
- Moe’s Southwest Grill is planning a new store in Bartram.
- Burrito Gallery, Zoes Kitchen, and Hyppo Gourmet Ice Pops are nearing opening in Brooklyn Park on Riverside.
Posted on February 7, 2015, in Commercial, Development, Hotel-Restaurant-Tourism, JAX Daily Record, Shopping Centers/Retailers, Transactions and tagged Jasons, Karen Brune Mathis, newks. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.