Deals, Deals, Deals – New Waffle Houses, Menchie’s Yogurt Coming to JAX, PriceWaterhouse Coopers Re-Locating, and Pulte Homes Buying 222 lots in SJ Co.
In Roger Bull’s Sunday Notebook for The Florida Times-Union, deals, deals, deals are the subject:
- PriceWaterhouseCoopers is moving from BofA Tower across the street to SunTrust Tower.
- In its first purchases in St. Johns County since 2010, Pulte Homes is buying 222 lots there – 143 lots in Las Calinas and 79 in Palencia.
- A new Hobby Lobby is coming to the River City Marketplace area.
- The Mercedes Benz warehouse at 13470 International Parkway near the airport, is being expanded.
- Two Waffle Houses are starting construction – one at 13975 Beach Blvd. (near Regal Cinemas) and one at 8514 Baymeadows Road in front of the Four Points Sheraton hotel.
- Checker Yellow Cab leased the former O’Steen Volvo dealership on Philips Hwy.
- Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt is coming to JAX with two locations – 13672 Beach Blvd. (Beach and Hodges) and 11111 San Jose Blvd in the Riverplace Shopping Center just outside I-295.
Posted on February 7, 2015, in Commercial, Development, Downtown, Jobs/JAX Economy, Land, Shopping Centers/Retailers, St. Johns County, The Florida Times-Union, Transactions, Warehouses/Industrial and tagged checker yellow cab, Hobby Lobby, menchies, mercedes, pricewaterhousecoopers, pulte, Roger Bull, waffle house. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.