Great Summary on New Retail Developents Across JAX
Roger Bull offers a great quick summary on local mostly retail developments and tenants opening in his Sunday Business Notebook column in The Florida Times-Union:
– M Shack nearing opening at Five Points Village; among other tenants coming.
– New retail building in front of BJ’s Warehouse on Philips Hwy; tenants will be Jersey Mike’s and Mattress One
– A new retail building opening at Oakleaf Plantation, with Allstate, Firehouse Subs, Mattress Firm and Starbucks.
– Brooklyn Station progresses its interior buildouts with Burger Fi’s new location, Zoes Kitchen, Burrito Gallery, and Hyppo (ice pops).
– Chick-Fil-A is finishing a new store at San Jose Blvd. and Oak Bluff Lane; it will open in March. Taco Cabana recently opened next to CFA.
– Verizon opened a new “smart store” design with more interactive displays at its brand new St Johns Town Center store.
– 122 homesites with homes in the $175-250k range; called Linda Lakes on Old Jennings Road at Long Bay Road in Clay County.
Posted on January 24, 2015, in Commercial, Development, Shopping Centers/Retailers, The Florida Times-Union, Transactions and tagged brooklyn, chick-fil-a, M Shack, oakleaf, Roger Bull, subdivision. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.